Conditions of Use
The use and purchase on this site deemed your acceptance of terms and conditions set by Vbreathe
Order: We do not ship outside Australia. All orders are subject to acceptance by Vbreathe. Vbreathe may vary prices for received orders in the event of price changes or mistakes made by suppliers. The goods supplied on our online website are a result of direct feed from suppliers and in the even of obsolete or discontinued items we will inform you and refund the money. Any cancellations attempted after the despatching will result in the customer having to pay the shipping and handling charges. Cancellations for assembled system and special orders will incur a 15% cancellation fee. All prices are online prices only and shop prices will carry an extra charge of 5% on top of our online prices.
Payment We currently accept the payment before delivery via
Credit Cards Visa/ Master card/Bankcard/Amex/Diners, all with a charge of 2% (currently 1% promotions) inc GST ,
Direct bank deposit,
Goods will not be release until funds cleared. From time to time we run promotion of exemption of Credit card and other surcharges, which will be update on our checkout pages. We will require a proof of payment and fund clearance in case of direct deposit into our account. We request a non-refundable 10% deposit for any computer systems built or specially ordered goods. For pick up order, payment can be made by accepted credit cards (with identification), EFTPOS, direct bank deposit, cash. Please make your cheque or money order payable to: Vbreathe. We do not charge your credit card until the goods are ready to be shipped or picked up.
– We do not ship to PO Boxes.
– Pre-order of V3 will start from 10th June. And we will start shipping by end of September
– Shipping will be calculated automatically once you add the item to cart, to check shipping please click on the left hand side box and link estimated shippings Customers are liable for paying any freight charges incurred by refused shipment and unclaimed goods. Any deliveries not accepted or any attempted redelivery of the goods will be charged again at the same rate as on the initial order, that includes customer not being at the premises to accept the goods. Vbreathe , we shall not be held liable for delayed or lost shipment. The shipping time of goods ordered is generally 2-5 days for goods in stock but in event of there are goods which are not in stock someone from Vbreathe will contact you within 2 days with an Estimated time of arrivals. For any lost shipment we have got insurance cover and we charge $10 of every $1000 worth of goods. We use a variety of methods of shipping mainly with Couriers Please, TNT and Advance Couriers for our interstate shipping. In any case deliveries will not left unattended and we need a valid signature for the customer for receipt of goods, so please make sure that there is someone to accept the goods at the delivery address.
– In some outer areas of Australia and bulky items like printer and computers, for outer and Metro suburbs included, we will give you a call regarding any freight charges difference.
– For WA and NT there might be some additional freight which we notify you upon the receipt of order.
– Freight charges for bulky & high volume goods will be informed to the client after receiving the order.